New World Visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Visions

- A spiritual community where people are preparing for paradise! -

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hardest Prayer! - (This is Awesome!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Character Profile
Name: Sis. Du Wright
Church Attendance: Never Misses a Church Service
Outside Occupation: Researcher

The Hardest Prayer! - (This is Awesome!) Empty
PostSubject: The Hardest Prayer! - (This is Awesome!)   The Hardest Prayer! - (This is Awesome!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Praise the Lord everyone! This letter was sent to us by one of our spiritual E-mail partners. Do take heed as you read upon it, for truly this Scripturally inspiring word will take you to the next level in your personal relationship with Christ! ...And may the Lord add a blessing to the reading of HIS word!

The Hardest Prayer

"Strange that in prayer we often ask for a change in circumstances rather than in our character."

Romans 5:3,4 – but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

One of the hardest prayers to pray is, "God, don't release me from this trial until I've become what You want me to be." Our natural desire is to ask God to deliver us from our tests and trials NOW! But there is always a greater work and plan that God has for our lives. Often we find it's easy to pray and be faithful to God when troubles come our way, but why is it, that when the pressure is off, we go back to our old ways? Sometimes we're like a rubber ball, that when it's squeezed and then released, it goes back to its original shape. We need to be like clay, that when it's squeezed and then released, it retains its new shape. Likewise, when our trial is over, we'll retain the new shape of our walk with God and remain stronger and with greater faith to accomplish greater things in God.

God cares more about your character than He does your comfort, because suffering produces the ability to persevere, and perseverance builds your character, which produces hope and hope will give you the strength to overcome your problems, because you will know and believe that God is faithful.

As the song says, "if I never had a problem, I wouldn't know that God could solve them, I'd never know what faith in God could do."

Remember: Your problem is leading to your promise.
Steve Ares
Back to top Go down
http://www.revelation1467.com

The Hardest Prayer! - (This is Awesome!)
Page 1 of 1